Friday, November 25, 2011

WELCOME!

Welcome to all visitors!  It has been a long road trying to figure out how to create a blog (I really don't have it figured out, I've just made it this far is all).  I am not a quick learner when it comes to technology and my desk chair is anything but comfortable but I've been whittling away at creating this so I can share things with others that I am passionate about.

This blog will keep you informed on how you can incorporate the 3 F's into your life and make positive changes from here on out.  Those 3 F's are: FOOD, FITNESS, and FAITH.

This has been a personal mission for me for about 18 months now and this little blog really is a BIG step for me.  It is called Bodies on Mission because it is about ensuring a healthy body that you can use to share with others about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, wherever you go.   I hope you enjoy it and if you do, share it with your friends.

Your friend,

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment