Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tis the season for everything GREEN!

Some people get green with envy but I am green with excitement for my new green running shoes!! A Christmas present from my wonderful husband....thank you, thank you, thank you!  He also got me a brand new Timex sports watch and, you guessed it, it is green.  They both go along so well with the green nano shuffle I already had. 

I don't know why or when my love affair with the color green started, but I've always favored it.  I guess everyone has a favorite color and this is mine.  It's often a hard to find color too which makes me even more excited for my two new additions this morning.

I took the shoes out for a 3 mile run this morning to see how they felt.  The shoes were great but the 40 degree temps on the other hand....not so great!  That's okay though, it didn't take long until I was breaking a sweat and warming up and as always, glad afterwards that I exercised.

1 comment: